An opportunity has arisen to work at Shepherd PR, a busy agency in the Staffordshire Peak District. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration apprentice, keen to start their career.
- Compiling media lists
- Audience, data and topic research
- Cuttings monitoring and creation
- Client reports
- Speaking to the press – including picking up the phone and speaking to media
- Social Media reports and posts
Requirements and prospects:
- Previous writing experience is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative eye
- GCSE English Grade (1-5)
- GCSE Maths Grade (1-5)
- A level in English or Media
- Level 1/2 qualification in in Digital Marketing/creative media
- Level 1/2 qualification in a Business related course
About the business:
Shepherd PR is based in the Peak District village of Calton, midway between Leek and Ashbourne.
Experts at connecting organisations to the right audience, we’ve been trusted and relied upon by our clients to deliver a great service since 1999.
To find out more details, please email email@example.com